How To Vote
Voting for the 2020 competition is open from 28th March - 28th April 2020.
During the Autumn and Spring terms, each participating school produces and submits up to 25 pieces of student work;
these will be displayed on the project website from late March. A panel of art experts then selects the top 3 artworks
from each school. At this stage, staff, friends, family and the general public will be able to vote online for their favourite
piece; the top art work from each school will be included in the final exhibition, details of which, due to the current coronavirus
situation, will be announced as soon as possible.
Please see below for how the voting process works, and feel free to email
email@example.com with any questions.
How To Vote
- Select Vote from the menu along the top of the screen. View all the entries by choosing
either the Secondary Schools or
Primary Schools page, where you will find all the schools taking part.
Click the Browse Entries button under each school logo to view their artwork; the three shortlisted entries are at the top of each page.
- When you have selected your favourite piece from ALL the shortlisted entries, click the blue Vote... button under that piece.
- A box will appear asking for your email address; please type this carefully and click the Place your Vote button.
- You will then be sent an email containing a confirmation link
(this is to ensure the system is not abused and everyone has one vote only), which you MUST CLICK to confirm your vote.
- One vote per person. If you change your mind, you can vote again, but your original vote will be cancelled.
- Your vote will not be counted until you click the registration link sent to the email address you provide.
- All votes must be placed before midnight on 26th April 2019.
For more details about how the dot-art Schools Programme operates, visit the What? page.